Every reasonable effort has been taken in the preparation of this website however, no warranty is given and prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the development. Illustrations and all other photographic depictions are for presentation purposes only.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire dtb! Advertising website. Questions regarding this statement should be directed, via e-mail, to email@example.com.
We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
What We Do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful Web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and gives you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send e-mail or conventional mail to you about our products and services
- To recognize user access privileges
What We Don't Do
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. dtb! Advertising, its Management and its Agents are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.
Unitingcare Queensland Draw Terms
UnitingCare Queensland Travel Voucher Terms:
1. The Promoter: dtb! Advertising (ABN 73 008 651 606), Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba QLD, 4557
2. Eligibility: a) By entering this draw, you agree to, accept and are bound by these terms and conditions. b) If the Prize involves a third party, the winner is bound by the third party’s terms and conditions. c) Draw entries are restricted to residents of Australia. This draw is not open to residents of New South Wales (NSW). We will not accept any entries from persons aged under 18 years at the time of entry d) To be an eligible entrant in this prize draw any contact details that are required for submission must be true and correct. e) This draw is a game of chance. Entry into the draw is free, and can be only entered once. Entrants must attend a tour at one of the nominated villages and provide personal details as required to enter the draw.
3. Promotion period: The draw will be running from 10:00am Friday, 8th December 2017 until 5:00pm Saturday 24 February 2018. Any submissions after this date will be exempt and will not qualify for entry.
4. Prize details: a) The prize is a $5000 travel voucher b) The prize must be claimed in its entirety as stated and not differed. c) The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash and not exchangeable. No change can be given if the prize is a voucher and the total amount is not redeemed.
5. Winner announcement: The winner will be drawn by single random draw at the premises of dtb! Advertising (ABN 73 008 651 606), Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba QLD, 4557 at 10:00am on Friday, 2 March 2018 a. The winner will be notified via email, mobile, telephone or any other means of contact the winner has provided. b. The winner of the prize will be notified within 14 days of the competition ending and the winner will have 14 days to respond to initial contact or the prize will be revoked and redrawn. c. Winners may be published online or in printed media, at the sole discretion of the promoter. d. If the winner does not collect the prize within 3 months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. e. In the event that the prize is not claimed or revoked, The Promoter reserves the right to revoke and give the prize to a runner up, or re offer the prize in a future promotion. f. Any unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Promoter’s discretion. The winner may be published on their website and other relevant promotional channels. g. If the prize is for some reason unavailable, a prize of equal or more value can be used as a substitute.
6. Force Majeure: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter or other party which is due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
7. Release: To the full extent permissible by law, the promoter, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of participation in the promotion, accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
8. Rights to entries: All entries become the property of The Promoter. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Participation in the draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. dtb! Advertising reserves the right to: a) cancel the competition b) vary or change the prizes and c) disqualify an applicant who breaches the terms and conditions